Hi from Croatia

donald.o

Dec 29, 2022
Zagreb, Croatia
Hi to all,
greetings from Croatia. I'm not new to biking, and not new to emtb either. At almost 60, I started exploring emtb scene several years ago, and bought Specialized Levo. This year I spotted Pole company and switched to Voima.
Of acoustic bikes I used to do lot of XC, now I'm more into trail and enduro, trying to learn new skills - hope it's not tool late.

Litehiker

Nov 23, 2022
Las Vegas, NV
Hi to all,
greetings from Croatia. I'm not new to biking, and not new to emtb either. At almost 60, I started exploring emtb scene several years ago, and bought Specialized Levo. This year I spotted Pole company and switched to Voima.
Of acoustic bikes I used to do lot of XC, now I'm more into trail and enduro, trying to learn new skills - hope it's not tool late.
"Keep on trucking" as the hippies used to say. "It's never too late to have a great adolescence!" is my motto.
(Oh, yeah, I'm 79 and buying my first E-MTB for hunting here in Nevada. 2 wheel drive, 2 batteries and dual suspension.) I'm tired of all the "hunters" on ATVs chasing the big game into the hinterland so its a very fat tire and powerful bike for me so I can haul all of the meat and me out in one trip.

motmcd

Mar 5, 2019
reading,pa
Hi, Donald.o!! Welcome. I’ve done some mtn biking in Croatia. You have a beautiful country with beautiful, friendly people. I cannot wait to get back there for another adventure.
This photo is atop Ucka Mountain.
BFC05D16-71DA-4D06-B03E-61CB1C9EABF6.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles