Hi from Cairns, Australia

henrydp

Jun 19, 2021
Cairns
I've only been riding MTB for 5 years and love it. I moved over to eMTB after only 1 year. I've had a 2017 Levo Comp, 2019 Kenevo Expert and now a 2020 Kenevo Expert which I love. I ride mainly my local trials in Cairns. I've also ridden Blue Derby in Tasmania twice and off for a third time later this year.

IMG_0411 2.jpg

IMG_9890.JPG

Scott5297

May 10, 2020
Birmingham
I've only been riding MTB for 5 years and love it. I moved over to eMTB after only 1 year. I've had a 2017 Levo Comp, 2019 Kenevo Expert and now a 2020 Kenevo Expert which I love. I ride mainly my local trials in Cairns. I've also ridden Blue Derby in Tasmania twice and off for a third time later this year.

View attachment 64851

View attachment 64850
Hello mate and welcome to the forum!

Cairns is a fantastic place.

What are the best places to ride around there? Just in case I'm ever allowed back?

henrydp

Jun 19, 2021
Cairns
Hello mate and welcome to the forum!

Cairns is a fantastic place.

What are the best places to ride around there? Just in case I'm ever allowed back?
The local Smithfield Trails where the World Cup was held is still probably the best trail network in the area. It has been expanded with new trails added since WC. If you like more natural raw trails (read steep, narrow and rooty) then there are a heap around the area bu you'll need a local to find them as they are not official sign posted trails. Google Adam Nicholson's youtube channel. He has posted rides on a lot of these "hidden" trails (on my old 2019 Kenevo...well it was his first).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles