Hi from Bolton!

Sanjeeves

Jul 24, 2021
Bolton
Hi all, having recently snagged a Trek Rail this forum has been a godsend to help me make sure my new steed stays in one piece. It’s been a hell of an upgrade from the hardtail I’ve been riding for the last year and a bit!

I’ve been out riding around the Bolton area and up Rivington but is getting a bit sketchy riding some of the rougher stuff out on my own so I’m looking for a few partners to go out riding with. I’m not averse to riding further afield either.

looking forward to meeting some of you! ?

j3ayy

Oct 10, 2020
North Yorkshire
Hi all, having recently snagged a Trek Rail this forum has been a godsend to help me make sure my new steed stays in one piece. It’s been a hell of an upgrade from the hardtail I’ve been riding for the last year and a bit!

I’ve been out riding around the Bolton area and up Rivington but is getting a bit sketchy riding some of the rougher stuff out on my own so I’m looking for a few partners to go out riding with. I’m not averse to riding further afield either.

looking forward to meeting some of you! ?
Welcome ?? I love my Rail 9 ?

B33D8CD2-EE14-4753-8180-2230672C9985.jpeg

8o8ert

Jul 15, 2021
UK
Nice bikes. I'm looking to get a Rail 9 Gx as soon as funds allow. Rivington is my main riding area as well.

Sanjeeves

Jul 24, 2021
Bolton
Nice bikes. I'm looking to get a Rail 9 Gx as soon as funds allow. Rivington is my main riding area as well.

its a stonking bike, you won’t be disappointed. Only negative I have to say is the stock saddle though. Brings a tear to the eye on anything longer than a quick hour blast ?

8o8ert

Jul 15, 2021
UK
its a stonking bike, you won’t be disappointed. Only negative I have to say is the stock saddle though. Brings a tear to the eye on anything longer than a quick hour blast ?
I'd be swapping a few things from my current bike.
Brakes
Bars
Grips
Saddle

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles