Hi everyone, new member from Central East coast Italy

Book'emDanno!

May 2, 2020
Italy
I haven't purchased an e-bike yet but that's what brought me here to collect opinions an info to make a good choice! Now I own a 2017 Radon swoop 170 8.0. great bike but have used it very little.( Restructuring the house and a new baby 3½ months ago). So now having small amounts of time I want every spare minu6 to count! So an e-bike Is on the list!

Book'emDanno!

May 2, 2020
Italy
Well finally decided and will be getting a NEW Bike!! Went to a local bike shop to see if they had the model i was looking to test ride and guess what, left the shop with a contract for a THOK TK01. Will arrive end of May.
As my first E-Bike it should be alright. A little poor on brakes and suspension but after some shake down rides I'll decide what to do. New brakes are already in the garage. Fingers crossed ??

CBSTD

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2020
thoK0north
Well finally decided and will be getting a NEW Bike!! Went to a local bike shop to see if they had the model i was looking to test ride and guess what, left the shop with a contract for a THOK TK01. Will arrive end of May.
As my first E-Bike it should be alright. A little poor on brakes and suspension but after some shake down rides I'll decide what to do. New brakes are already in the garage. Fingers crossed ??
Good choice but I’m a little biased, enjoy your Thok
1E18628B-77F7-4367-9AA0-4874F90A20AD.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles