Hi everyone from Poland

Dart

Jan 20, 2023
Poland
Im from Poland and I ride polish designed ebike Dartmoor E-thunderbird. Dartmoor is little polish brand with more than 15 yrs experience.
IMG_20230107_112901.jpg

lockin

Dec 1, 2020
Wrocław
I actually discover Dartmoor ebike week ago. It is so well hidden that even no brand websites was mentioning about it. For me it has to much travel in front as a trail bike but I would still consider it when buying next ebike. If you are maybe somhere close to me (Wrocław) we can go for a ride :)

IMG_20221221_104522.jpg

Dart

Jan 20, 2023
Poland
I actually discover Dartmoor ebike week ago. It is so well hidden that even no brand websites was mentioning about it. For me it has to much travel in front as a trail bike but I would still consider it when buying next ebike. If you are maybe somhere close to me (Wrocław) we can go for a ride :)

View attachment 104876
I dont know why dartmoor has poor marketing. This is producer with good price-quality ratio. They make stuff with chinese hands, but it works.
i live in south of Poland. Mountains everywere so i need long travel enduro bike.

lockin

Dec 1, 2020
Wrocław
Couple years ago when I was still on analog I was also considering to buy Dartmoor as my first full. The reasons were good opinions, simple design and good price/value ratio. Also I liked that they sold frames only and at that times it was almost not existing on other brands. But I also discovered that it is not as easy to buy it since they have bikes/frames on catalog buy not in stock. Then I read somewhere that most of all bike frames are mede in 2-3 places and Dartmoor as a small company is on the long queue to get their frames actually made. Maybe that did not change till today so there is not much of a reason to advertise product that can not be bought.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles