Hi All:) I’m the proud owner of a 2019 turbo levo expert looking for some advice

Jimmy G

Aug 19, 2019
Switzerland
Hi All, thank you in advance for any advice you can give me on upgrading the drive train on my levo expert, I’m thinking Shimano XT or sram Gx.
This is my first post to the forums as I’ve enjoyed over the last few months reading your posts and stories.
I’m an English man living in the Swiss alps and my world has been revolutionised by the levo as at 46 years old cycling up a mountain would never have happened ??
I was wondering if any could help me with your knowledge and thank you for all your help
Jimmy

lumpy

🚁 CHOPPER 🚁
Nov 26, 2018
SF Bay Area
Hi All, thank you in advance for any advice you can give me on upgrading the drive train on my levo expert, I’m thinking Shimano XT or sram Gx.
This is my first post to the forums as I’ve enjoyed over the last few months reading your posts and stories.
I’m an English man living in the Swiss alps and my world has been revolutionised by the levo as at 46 years old cycling up a mountain would never have happened ??
I was wondering if any could help me with your knowledge and thank you for all your help
Jimmy

I have a 2019 Levo Expert also and I suggest you just ride the piss out of it and see what you want to change. I have significant climbs and descents where I live so I went with a 30t steel chain ring and 220mm front disc with metallic pads. The rest of the drive train has worked well for me.

I used to be all in for Shimano but I really like my SRAM now. Oh, I changed my SRAM brakes to Guide Ultimate levers and kept the stock CODE calipers

Jimmy G

Aug 19, 2019
Switzerland
Thank
I have a 2019 Levo Expert also and I suggest you just ride the piss out of it and see what you want to change. I have significant climbs and descents where I live so I went with a 30t steel chain ring and 220mm front disc with metallic pads. The rest of the drive train has worked well for me.

I used to be all in for Shimano but I really like my SRAM now. Oh, I changed my SRAM brakes to Guide Ultimate levers and kept the stock CODE calipers
thank you for your help, I’ve already changed the brakes to hope tech 3 and v4 callipers:) i think your right re the drive train I’ll keep on using it until it needs replacing and then look at some options:) enjoy your riding there such good fun

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles