Hi all from Horwich, looking for other local riders.

kilowattMTB

Jul 23, 2021
Horwich
Hi everyone - I've been riding MTB for a couple of decades and recently got my hands on a 2021 Spec Kenevo Expert, I've had a Levo in the past as well but just commuted on it (what a waste) while I didn't have alternative wheels.

The father-in-law also has an eMTB, but doesn't want to take to the heavier trails, so I'm looking for others to go out with around the Horwich/Rivington/Bolton/Wigan/North Manchester and beyond areas.

I'm not averse to travelling either - a bunch of us used to go around hitting the forests in the Lakes, but a Bike Park is something new on me, as are the colour-coded routes.

Anyway, let me know if you're around!

Sanjeeves

Jul 24, 2021
Bolton
Hi there! Looks like the invasion of the northerners has started ?

I’ve been riding a lot of stuff up Rivi recently too with my recent acquisition and like yourself am looking for a few to go out riding with. Hopefully we can meet soon and do a bit more exploring ?

How are you finding the new Kenevo?

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Just replied to Sanjeeves thread too.

I'm in Chorley. Did 26 Miles at Rivi, Winter Hill, Belmont and Darwen Hill this afternoon.

Welcome...

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
I'm just north of Chorley, so have a similar stomping ground. You're going to have to update your profile pic to your Kenevo at Great Hill. :)

kilowattMTB

Jul 23, 2021
Horwich
I'm just north of Chorley, so have a similar stomping ground. You're going to have to update your profile pic to your Kenevo at Great Hill. :)
Haha true, if I can lift it over the fences!
Great to meet with anyone over this way - can always get that sorted.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles