Hi all from Durham.

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
65 is the new 45 ..which makes me 44..?
Your bike will make you feel like a 20yr old again ..I know I always feel like a 20yr old but alas none are interested ?
I don't like sitting around especially when the weathers decent,il have a lot more time next march when I retire,hopefully this bike will appear in the next day or so.im trying to get a kit to protect the paintwork but as yet iv had no success.

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
New bikes arrived, its at my local bike store waiting for for the invisframe kit to be fitted along with front mudguard and tyres made tubeless.should be ready for Friday.

20210524_195411.jpg

20210524_195437.jpg

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Might as well have it sorted properly, its matt grey so it would probably scr
Scratch early.

I have 760 miles on mine from new (March 2021). I didn’t use any Invisiframe or wraps, and the very few stone chips or flaking paint is on the rear triangle and pivot points, basically areas your Invisiframe will struggle to reach. Just letting you know in case you want to add some extra protection to these areas

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
I have 760 miles on mine from new (March 2021). I didn’t use any Invisiframe or wraps, and the very few stone chips or flaking paint is on the rear triangle and pivot points, basically areas your Invisiframe will struggle to reach. Just letting you know in case you want to add some extra protection to these areas
Its the generic kit going on mine, I contacted ivisy and they told me they're still on designing the kit for this model.hr said if there's any left over hel put it on the forks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles