Hey Hey from Flat Norfolk

bikerider007

Nov 7, 2018
Norfolk
Hopefully picking up my first emtb tomorrow ... and i've never ridden one yet:eek::eek::eek::eek:
i've been riding for almost 40 year in one form or another:unsure::unsure::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes:
oh boy i am now feeling old....
hit me up if anyone from norfolk is about round thetford
Fantastic for all weather riding with the wetter season almost here.
cheers

D

Deleted member 952

Nice one I picked up my 1st ebike today and I have never rode one aswell,going out tomorrow to see how it goes,i am from Peterborough but was at thetford on Sunday my mate was racing at Santon Downham so I rode over to the cafe at Brandon county park.

bikerider007

Nov 7, 2018
Norfolk
there's some good riding on the santon side also its a bit hidden old enduro trails..
what bike did you go for?

D

Deleted member 952

Yeh lots of good stuff if you know it,I just got a cheap Scott Scale Hardtail it just came up cheap at Rutland cycles not far from me it’s a 2017 return one it’s only done 31miles and comes with full warranty it was only £1600 so just thought that will do to see if I like it.

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
Welcome ......Suuuuuuuufolk Focus Jam here .......been to Thetfore several times with the family but never ridden the Lime Burner. So if you fancy a ride out. Give me a shout.....
You should know that I am 78 year old teenager. So I might be slower than you teenage bucks!
Have fun

bikerider007

Nov 7, 2018
Norfolk
Hey old bean... yeah i'm for a ride whenever really.. hopefully the beast will be out tomorrow if its not raining.... its was too late today by the time i got it in the car it was dark ..booooo ...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles