Hey from Aus

Stumpi

Dec 9, 2021
Melbourne Australia
Just wanted to say hi,
English guy, ridden all over the UK and Europe, also lived in Spain for a few years and even the Middle East for a year and have ridden extensively all over...
We're now settled here in Aus and the bike that qualfies me to be here (being and E bike) is my 2021 Levo SL Comp Carbon Custom...
Have a few other whips, Fat bike, single speed, couple of road bike but dont hate me for that..

I'm happiest dropping into high country tech trails and generally having a ball on the bike while trying not to spend the kids inheritance on them.. Which is really hard considering my LBS has an S3 Kenevo SL actually in stock!!! :)

Cheers,

Stumps..

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Hi!

Buy it! In no time — if not already — those kids will be blowing you away on the trails anyway…. they don’t deserve the inheritance 🤣🤣🤣

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
Gday.

Sit down with the kids and see how supportive they are, you can't lose.

" buy the bike dad" - they either want you to jump higher / die earlier / stop embarrassing them in front of friends.

" but the levo is good enough" - early inheritance installment ( my 13 yo learn't this the hard way when he got my giant fugly / I got christians levo sl )

Now, which shop are you talking about? I'll be at Bright for the next week and have 2 other kids.....it's xmas time.....

Stumpi

Dec 9, 2021
Melbourne Australia
Gday.

Sit down with the kids and see how supportive they are, you can't lose.

" buy the bike dad" - they either want you to jump higher / die earlier / stop embarrassing them in front of friends.

" but the levo is good enough" - early inheritance installment ( my 13 yo learn't this the hard way when he got my giant fugly / I got christians levo sl )

Now, which shop are you talking about? I'll be at Bright for the next week and have 2 other kids.....it's xmas time.....
We're heading up to Bright for a week or so over Xmas too, gotta get the Elevation/Hero/Shreds thing on a few times over the Hols!
Maybe see ya there My SL is purple, a Mullet with orange i9 hubs and I always ride in Bob MArley gloves... easy to spot, come say hi :cool:

Pdoz

Feb 16, 2019
We're heading up to Bright for a week or so over Xmas too, gotta get the Elevation/Hero/Shreds thing on a few times over the Hols!
Maybe see ya there My SL is purple, a Mullet with orange i9 hubs and I always ride in Bob MArley gloves... easy to spot, come say hi :cool:

yeah, I saw pics of your bike elsewhere, I'd love to see how the mullet and decent shock feels..

My sl looked like this when christian had it - he sold it to build a super ksl.

DA1743C4-4BDE-4214-8C27-D62EEDC1BCBB.jpeg

Now it looks almost stock ( except 36 forks, renthal stem) . There's something wrong about this fat old fart on a fancy bike....

1FB4A30C-DC20-4BA6-ACA0-6C17887582BB.jpeg

Stumpi

Dec 9, 2021
Melbourne Australia
yeah, I saw pics of your bike elsewhere, I'd love to see how the mullet and decent shock feels..

My sl looked like this when christian had it - he sold it to build a super ksl.

View attachment 77836

Now it looks almost stock ( except 36 forks, renthal stem) . There's something wrong about this fat old fart on a fancy bike....

View attachment 77837
Have to say its really really good! the extra stroke in the shock adds roughly 7mm extra travel and the 27.5 lets it behave a little more intuitively... Its awesome! Hey where was that second pic taken? Looks like a sweet trail!

Pdoz

Feb 16, 2019
Have to say its really really good! the extra stroke in the shock adds roughly 7mm extra travel and the 27.5 lets it behave a little more intuitively... Its awesome! Hey where was that second pic taken? Looks like a sweet trail!

Would you believe stump run ? North of glengarry . It's not officially there, mostly natural tight tracks, a bit of woodwork, you will need trailforks to find your way around ! In fact , you'd need it to find the place. Two laps to a battery on the sl.

Stumpi

Dec 9, 2021
Melbourne Australia
Would you believe stump run ? North of glengarry . It's not officially there, mostly natural tight tracks, a bit of woodwork, you will need trailforks to find your way around ! In fact , you'd need it to find the place. Two laps to a battery on the sl.
Must stop over that way next time we head over, looks great. You on the FB page MTB Riding Victoria?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles