Hey folks, looking at a Levo expert 2022 BUT >>>

Ribinrobin

Subscriber
Apr 16, 2021
Berkshire, UK
The guy lives about 30 minutes from me, I’ve asked for some more details about the bike still waiting, apparently he‘s had the chain done now. It all works out might make a offer.

Not holding my breath tho

Keep us posted be interesting to see if this is genuine or not

Dazzling1984

Jul 29, 2023
UK
Not stopping you from buying mate feel free to purchase it
I am trying to buy it, if you hadnt noticed? and of course do the right thing too, i will buy it if he is willing to hand the frame id over so i can check that it isnt stolen...if you hadnt bothered reading the whole thread maybe you wouldnt know, but i presume you have as you soon found the listing and made enquires eh.....m8...

Dazzling1984

Jul 29, 2023
UK
The guy also has no profile pic or photos which is a bit alarming. Anyone can register the bike to them etc best thing to do is nip to a specialized dealer and get them to check the number against the database
yea, and you need a frame number first to check against...

Mark24

Sep 16, 2021
Bursledon
I am trying to buy it, if you hadnt noticed? and of course do the right thing too, i will buy it if he is willing to hand the frame id over so i can check that it isnt stolen...if you hadnt bothered reading the whole thread maybe you wouldnt know, but i presume you have as you soon found the listing and made enquires eh.....m8...
Calm down, mate the attitude not going to do you any favours. It’s up to the guy, who he wants to sell it to

Ps for your info I did know about the bike before I posted, he allegedly lives down the road

Dazzling1984

Jul 29, 2023
UK
Calm down, mate the attitude not going to do you any favours. It’s up to the guy, who he wants to sell it to

Ps for your info I did know about the bike before I posted, he allegedly lives down the road
I am calm...m8....so what attitude is that?

Ribinrobin

Subscriber
Apr 16, 2021
Berkshire, UK
Enough not to buy it, as you’ve claimed to done all the leg work wouldn’t want to step on your toes mate 😉

I didn't think there would be a happy ending to this. No profile pic, random reason for sale, super low price. Did you ask him his name and he replied with a alias :ROFLMAO:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles