HELLO TO EVERYONE

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Hi Newbie here and just arrived. 2 weeks into my very first E MTB and now eagerly waiting for my shin guards to arrive after my pedals reminded me who really is the boss !
Welcome! Never too young or too old to wear shin guards.

I used to hang around with BMX street kids in my younger days when I decided to learn the art of bunny hopping. Needless to say I've had deep 'down to the whites of the bone' gouges that to this day would still occasionally bleed for no reason. :LOL: If anything will teach you to never get wrong-footed with your platform pedals, nothing will work better than learning to bunny hop. We were broke kids back in the late 70s and we couldn't afford to buy fancy shin guards. We just eventually used notebooks and lifted our socks over them, haha!:giggle:

Footwork instinct becomes second nature and eventually I pride myself to no longer having to wear shin guards over the years... until the other day! Not too bad, but yep - your pedals and mine must be twin bossy sisters! o_O

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 3.04.51 PM.png

Stan’s Dad

Jun 1, 2020
West Sussex
? I’m not putting my legs on show but rest assured I’ve been scaring small children in my shorts. I’ve since managed to come off the side of the bike on a downslope. My first instinct was to throw my legs forward and into the air away from those pedal teeth. My footwork is getting there.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles