Hello Everyone :)

AlwynM

Jun 5, 2020
Liverpool, UK
Newbie here. Looking for my first eMTB as I believe I'm due an upgrade. I currently own a rather old and weary Trek Y3 so, as you might imagine, and upgrade is required.

I'm hoping to start my eMTBing soon and I'm after a Turbo Levo,

Last edited:

speedkills

May 17, 2020
Boulder, CO
Absolutely. I had to try 5 or so shops before I found one. Someone else had to do the same just this week. First shop I called said "everybody is out of them, and they can't be ordered until next year" but I kept calling around and eventually found the bike I wanted. Covid concurrently increased demand, and messed with supply chain so they are in short supply.

AlwynM

Jun 5, 2020
Liverpool, UK
Well, I managed to find myself an Turbo Levo FSR from the ConceptStore and ordered it tonight. Not sure why I didn't look there first but hey, it's in the bag now so all's good.

I have no idea when it will be delivered, I'm hoping with some shops re-opening next week that it will arrive shortly after however, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Whilst I'm here, I was wondering if there was any quick advice anyone could give me as a new owner of a Levo. For instance, is a Rock Guard absolutely essential and also, I touched on a thread here in the forums about water getting in the motor casing (and the fix for it) is that an important issue on the 2020 version?

Thanks.

AlwynM

Jun 5, 2020
Liverpool, UK
Thanks. Looks like I'll have my Levo this coming Saturday, all being well. I've just spent this morning looking at insurance quotes, which don't seem too pricey when considering the cost of the bike.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles