Hello from Victoria, Australia

Geoff

Aug 21, 2018
Australia
Hi everyone and thanks Rob for providing the platform for such a great and diverse community of eMTB enthusiasts. I've just today become the owner of a 2019 Specialized Kenevo Expert. Took it for a short ride this afternoon mostly on gravel access roads and paths in the public park on the hill behind where I live. I can't wait to get it out on some proper trails to put it through its paces. I'll definitely be upping the spring rate before I hit any big stuff and although the base tune on the fork is not too bad out of the box I'll be hooking up the Shockwiz to assist me in attaining a more playful tune. The bike still has the plastic flat test pedals on it but I think it will be borrowing the Funn Mamba clipless pedals from my DH bike, a 2015 Specialized Demo 8 Alloy, very soon. I also ride a 2014 Sworks Enduro 29er, a 2013 Specialized Epic Comp beefed up with Roval Traverse SL Carbon Wheels and Avid World Cup Trail Brakes. and a 2013 Specialized Tarmac SL4 Expert. I'm a big fan of Exposure Lights and own Equinox, Diablo, Reflex and MaXX-D main light sets as well as a Blaze rear light.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles