Hello from the Bavarian Forest

bekolu

Jul 27, 2018
Germany
Hello to all from the wonderful Bavarian Forest, one of the best biking regions here in Germany. I have been riding MTBs since the late 80s, paused for nearly a decade (kids, family and a lot of other stuff to do). Now riding a Haibike since last year, using my regular MTB (Cannondale Trigger 29) since this year more frequently and hopefully buying a new E MTB this year - maybe a Levo.

jxj

Jun 28, 2018
Sierra California
Bekolu, Fantastic. I live in the Sierra Forest of California, I've been told by friends that it looks like Bavaria around here, maybe someday I will visit Germany, but not yet. Mostly a Rodie over the years and some MTB too. Just got a Turbo Levo last month and don't think you would regret it. It makes the killer climbs tolerable and turns the moderate climbs into uphill flow. I still get a great workout just do more miles and less of the uphill fear of stalling out or maxing out heart rate, you can power through the bad stuff you might have had to push without the juice. Get some!

bekolu

Jul 27, 2018
Germany
Great, just checked out some photos of Sierra National Forest on Google, looks awesome.
I like the 27.5 + / 29 concept of the Levo. As I´m coming from traditional mountainbiking the new Lapierre / Fazua concept is great. If Speci is doing something in that direction (29er, 140/150 mm of travel and around 18 kg) this would be my bike :) Let´s see what they announce the next weeks...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles