Hello from Rossendale

LankyLancs

Jun 30, 2021
NW uk
I've been lurking for a little while so thought it was time to say hello. Lots of trails around my neck of the woods, so if you see a rather tall bloke on a Cube Reaction please don't laugh, but a "hello" would be appreciated! Still learning about all this ebike malarkey but can hopefully contribute to the banter, if nothing else.

TrailBoB

Apr 27, 2020
Scotland
I've been lurking for a little while so thought it was time to say hello. Lots of trails around my neck of the woods, so if you see a rather tall bloke on a Cube Reaction please don't laugh, but a "hello" would be appreciated! Still learning about all this ebike malarkey but can hopefully contribute to the banter, if nothing else.

Welcome Lanky Lad?. Hope you enjoy the banter on here.

TrailBoB

Apr 27, 2020
Scotland
Welcome Lanky Lad?. Hope you enjoy the banter on here.
My mate Walter lives in Rossendale. He’s quite a character. I bet you know him or know of him , He’s very loud, so you will probably heard him, also. ???

LankyLancs

Jun 30, 2021
NW uk
It's a biggish place, Rossendale. I don't even know the names of everyone on my street! Your mate's fame hasn't spread this far yet and if he's a noisy lad I'm not sure the local community Facebook group could cope with it. :LOL:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles