Hello from Monterey California!

Coastie44

Dec 26, 2021
Monterey Bay California
68DA0C7E-9219-4081-B165-8B08EDF831C0.jpeg

Still setting up the bike and figuring out the suspension, tire pressure, etc that work for me. I’m not much of a MTB’er as it’s all new still to me. I sold the roadie and went from no MTB at all to a hardtail, full sus, then eMTB in the span of the pandemic.

Pacific Ryder

May 9, 2020
Northern California
Welcome.....where do you ride? I am in Marin County but my folks now live in Carmel and I am looking for some new (to me)stuff to ride in that area. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Happy to share some local intel on Marin if you like....cheers.

BTW....nice Rail.

Coastie44

Dec 26, 2021
Monterey Bay California
Welcome.....where do you ride? I am in Marin County but my folks now live in Carmel and I am looking for some new (to me)stuff to ride in that area. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Happy to share some local intel on Marin if you like....cheers.

BTW....nice Rail.
Most of my time so far has been at Ft Ord on both Reservation road and Toro Park side (68). I plan to head over to Nisene and Wilder Ranch in Santa Cruz once we get a break in the rain. For a while there were some good undocumented spots closer to Carmel in Pebble but those got shut down about a year ago as it got a bit too popular.

I haven’t spent any time on the Carmel side of the hill. But happy to point out some Fort Ord spots.

Tim22

Jan 15, 2020
Boise, Id
Most of my time so far has been at Ft Ord on both Reservation road and Toro Park side (68). I plan to head over to Nisene and Wilder Ranch in Santa Cruz once we get a break in the rain. For a while there were some good undocumented spots closer to Carmel in Pebble but those got shut down about a year ago as it got a bit too popular.

I haven’t spent any time on the Carmel side of the hill. But happy to point out some Fort Ord spots.

Try Old Stage Rd. Park and ride over the hill to San Juan Bautista. Nice ride with good views. Pedaled it a few times and had fun, but did not ebike it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles