Hello from Florida Space Coast

Deadeye

Oct 6, 2019
Florida
I recently tested a Bulls Evo 45AM in San Diego and it blew me away. Unfortunately, Florida is an emtb wasteland where no quality bikes are ever stocked by dealers. My question is this - how concerned should I be with LBS support, especially for motor and battery? I'm considering Trek based only on the fact that a local Trek dealer seems confident with working on bosch motors (even though he doesn't stock any EMTB at all). Thank you in advance for any advice.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I recently tested a Bulls Evo 45AM in San Diego and it blew me away. Unfortunately, Florida is an emtb wasteland where no quality bikes are ever stocked by dealers. My question is this - how concerned should I be with LBS support, especially for motor and battery? I'm considering Trek based only on the fact that a local Trek dealer seems confident with working on bosch motors (even though he doesn't stock any EMTB at all). Thank you in advance for any advice.

I think @Mat_Ron is up in north Florida .. ASV was in Miami but I can't find him on the forum at the moment ?!? He was riding Specialized.

Deadeye

Oct 6, 2019
Florida
What's up? I was born and grew up in Orlando. A friend who still lives there and who I keep in touch with via FB just ordered a couple of Levos from this shop in Gainsville. He said it's a great bike shop.

Super Cool Bike Shop
I haven't called shops in Gainesville - thanks for the tip. I was just noticing Levos very popular on this forum. I'd be willing to drive up there sometime if they have some on the floor to look at.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles