Hello from an Andorran newbie living in Switzerland

t_and

Nov 22, 2023
Switzerland
Hi all!

Here Tonet, original from the small country of the Pyrenees in Andorra, and since quite a few years living in Zürich, Switzerland. Both top countries for mountain biking!

I landed on this forum because many posts (and even videos from Rob Rides eMtb) related to my "small research".
Actually, I do not own an eMtb which I hope is no reason for exclusion ;), but many topics in this forum relate to the upgrades I am planing to make on my new Trek Supercaliber Gen1 (mostly on the transmission).

I've already read many threads about the AXS transmission, but I will be posting soon my specific questions!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Gruss
Tonet

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I've already read many threads about the AXS transmission, but I will be posting soon my specific questions!
I find the AXS GX transmission/derailer too quiet, too smooth and too fast. Other than that, it’s been sort of awesome 😎.

Welcome to the forums.

tooFATtoRIDE

Sep 18, 2023
North by Northwest
Hi all!

Here Tonet, original from the small country of the Pyrenees in Andorra, and since quite a few years living in Zürich, Switzerland. Both top countries for mountain biking!

I landed on this forum because many posts (and even videos from Rob Rides eMtb) related to my "small research".
Actually, I do not own an eMtb which I hope is no reason for exclusion ;), but many topics in this forum relate to the upgrades I am planing to make on my new Trek Supercaliber Gen1 (mostly on the transmission).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Gruss
Tonet
Welcome!

Greetings from Kanton Zug!

pepit

Oct 12, 2023
CH
Welcome!

I'm living in Zurich too, if you want to hangout one days, I will be happy to show you some trail I ride around.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles