Hello from Alicante

Franzo

Dec 6, 2020
Gijón , Spain
I present to you Clementina, my new Moustache Samedi Game 6 2021, a real beauty ...

65470864-D919-4C4E-B5B2-0BDD28ECAD5F.jpeg

Last edited:

Franzo

Dec 6, 2020
Gijón , Spain
Today was a very special day, I went out for a ride with Clementina (MY BIKE) and we were gaining confidence with each other. It is my first E-bike and I am getting used to the engine and its performance. We went to La Sierra Grossa, a 161-meter high rocky elevation located in the city of Alicante, facing the Mediterranean Sea. It is an ideal place to gain experience in technical climbs for beginners.

Let me share with you all some images of my little getaway.

13122020-IMG_2381.jpg

13122020-IMG_2374.jpg

13122020-IMG_2384.jpg

13122020-IMG_2375.jpg

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Spectacular! My last few rides here near Munich have been in grey foggy cold muddy conditions. It looks better there at the moment.

Franzo

Dec 6, 2020
Gijón , Spain
So far my opinion as a new E MTB rider is that assisted pedaling bikes help a lot to gain confidence and little by little I am venturing into new challenges. The most important thing is to know our limits and take advantage of technology appropriately.
I wish you all have as much fun as I am doing for now

18022021-IMG_2911.jpg

Jessmolly007

Sep 7, 2021
Huddersfield
hello everyone, I am 53 years old and I am starting in the world of E-bikes. I live in Alicante, Spain, an ideal place to do MTB and I just bought a Moustache Samedi Game 6 2021. Soon I will tell you about my experiences

Hi Franzo, welcome to the forum, these guys will help you with everything. My father in law live not far in Los Alcázares, Murcia, I agree as you go inland it it looks a great place to embt. We usually come over twice every year, at this time for my birthday, but with covid we haven't bothered, next time we come over I'll let you know and perhaps we can have a day in the hills. Any way great to see you join up and enjoy..
Paul

Franzo

Dec 6, 2020
Gijón , Spain
Hi Franzo, welcome to the forum, these guys will help you with everything. My father in law live not far in Los Alcázares, Murcia, I agree as you go inland it it looks a great place to embt. We usually come over twice every year, at this time for my birthday, but with covid we haven't bothered, next time we come over I'll let you know and perhaps we can have a day in the hills. Any way great to see you join up and enjoy..
Paul

Thanks Paul, let me know when you are in town!
Franzo

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles