Hello from a very warm Lincolnshire evening.

AJ2021

Jul 22, 2021
Lincolnshire
Hey ladies n gents. Very new to ebiking..been mtbing along time. I was ...still maybe am on the fence with it...but had a good few days riding on my orbea...love how they climb...that is my aim now when going out. What can I get up. Don't like the restrictions with speed...it's ok if it's a steep down hill. Good fun tho. Not been on my old bike for a while either ?

AJ2021

Jul 22, 2021
Lincolnshire
Cheers dude. I was waiting for that comment. ? Surprisingly....did 1300ft of climbing today round the Lincolnshire wolds .24 miles.. did 1500... yesterday...did cross the bridge mind in to Yorkshire. 35 miler that....sussing what battery can do. Off up to settle tom.... plenty of hillage up there ? you have much near you jackware? Hills...

AJ2021

Jul 22, 2021
Lincolnshire
You lucky man. Always 90 min drive to get to peaks, moors etc. Thanks for the route share. Loads on komoot. Use it lots. Got the Mrs with me...so gonna do the Pennine bridal way route to start ..malham tarn etc...see where the day takes us. Be good meet up with some fellow emtbers Inthe future tho....hit some technical stuff. ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles