Hello from a new Trek Rail rider in the Surrey Hills

Sirwincealot

May 3, 2020
Surrey Hills, UK
Hey all, I've recently bought a Trek Rail 9.8. Really impressed with it so far and a very different riding experience from my 8 year old Cube 26" hard tail.

Loving the pace at which this thing covers ground. The bike's ability definitely outstrips my skills at the moment so lots of fun learning ahead.

Big shout out to Head for the Hills in Dorking. Despite the lockdown they managed to get the bike in and setup in a few days.

If you see a guy grinning like an idiot and trying not to fall off it's probably me :LOL: Due to the virus keeping local for the moment so up for ride outs with other folks who also enjoy exploring around the Hurtwood, Winterfold and Peaslake etc.
IMG_1979.jpg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Welcome, quite a few of us based in the area on here, if you see an idiot with long hair riding who looks like they got carried away with the colour chart when upgrading their Vitus say hello

Last edited:

Sirwincealot

May 3, 2020
Surrey Hills, UK
Thanks for the welcome (y) I was organising demo rides on a few different bikes just before lockdown struck. So I took a chance on just going with the Rail. So far so good and the large size for me (5‘10) feels spot on.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles