Haibike xduro all mountain 6 2019 chainwheels

Markyspark

Apr 2, 2024
Uk
Hi All
Ive a 2019 haibike xduro all mountain 6 only done about 1000 miles.
It started slipping only in certain gears so replaced the chain but this hasnt cured the problem.Ive now ordered the rear cassette but finding a match for the front chainwheel which is 16teeth and fits onto the bosch motor..I think its haibikes own but £100 a pop and getting the right one has anyone any ideas for a alternative replacement as ive heard they are alloy and prone to wear easily.
Thanks in advance Mark

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Unfortunately this design results in more wear as there are fewer teeth so the chainring teeth are in contact with the chain up to twice as often as a standard chainring.
If it's the type with an Integral chain guard, I used to buy from Miranda in Spain, but don't know if that's possible now.

This company sells them as well but check the offset first.

Markyspark

Apr 2, 2024
Uk
Unfortunately this design results in more wear as there are fewer teeth so the chainring teeth are in contact with the chain up to twice as often as a standard chainring.
If it's the type with an Integral chain guard, I used to buy from Miranda in Spain, but don't know if that's possible now.

This company sells them as well but check the offset first.

Hi
Hi i checked out the prices from these but theyre £150 so still looking for the cheaper options
Many thanks Mark

Markyspark

Apr 2, 2024
Uk
On my old haibike I just got a cheap sram chainring.
Good thing is when it gets some wear just turn it around and it's new again
Hi
Thanks for this i did see a discussion about how hard it is to track down these front chainwheels and theyre high price of £100 so i wondered if it was just a bosch with the haibike stamp.Ill try the one youve suggested first.
Many thanks Mark

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles