Haibike Raleigh UK Halfords Warranty Issues

Aug 11, 2020
Staffordshire
Once again having issues with my 2019 pwse powered ebike. Halfords refusing to look at the bike even though the are listed as the receiver of the funds on my finance agreement (purchased online from cycle republic, now defunct.). Raleigh are useless, tell me to take it to a different shop, pay for the bike to be fixed myself and then claim off halfords for funds (yeah right! AS IF THEY ARE GOING TO REIMBURSE ME WHEN THEY WONT EVEN ATTEMPT TO FIX IT.)

Be vary wary, I wouldn't buy a yamaha powered ebike again, last year it need a new motor (Halfords could magically look at it that time!) and the warranty doesnt seem to be worth the html code its typed with. Raleigh are also useless at being able to overlook these problems and help me directly.

Now I have a completley useless ebike (not powering on at all even though the battery indicates as being fine). USELESS!

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I dont think Halords would have a clue where to start with it TBH. Your best bet is to take it to a reputable dealer who has the right Yamaha expertise to see if they can find a fault, then go back to Raleigh.

Raleigh/Lapierre/Haibike do seem to have a piss poor customer service rep at the moment though.

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
Raleigh/Lapierre/Haibike do seem to have a piss poor customer service rep at the moment though.

I have been waiting for almost a year for some accessories promised by Raleigh/Haibike in compensation for poor service :rolleyes:. My bike shop has chased them numerous times but I was told on Friday that there is now a new rep so things might improve…..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles