• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Haibike Flyon Xduro allmtn 5.0 TQ engine max torque issue

NicoGoodArt

Apr 25, 2020
UK
Hi,

I am wondering if any other happy owner of this bike experienced the same.
First rides, the max torque was happily going close to 120Nm (max 117Nm exactly) but it did not go over 88Nm exactly for a week now (doing the same trails as before) and 88Nm is the max for pretty much every single trip.
Am I getting fitter? I don't think so...

Any ideas?

Thank you!

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
I have just had a look at the record of stats for some of my trips (Alltrail 6.0). I am 66 and not especially fit.
The max I can see on any trip is 88nm and this includes some pretty steep hill paths with all the assistance I need including zooming past a lycra-clad youngster puffing away at crawling speed.
Actually, odd that my max is the same as yours.

ps. What software version do you have? Mine is 2.83.

NicoGoodArt

Apr 25, 2020
UK
A little update, so far I emailed Haibike, still waiting for an answer, TQ replied asking me to see directly with Haibike or my local dealer, I asked on other forums and FB groups etc. Someone else told me on his bike the max torque he sees on his trip history is 120Nm...
I wonder then if this is a problem of the engine or a bad calibration or software issue or normal (engine break in)...
A little bit disturbing for a bicycle sold at this price.

NicoGoodArt

Apr 25, 2020
UK
Hi, I just did a complete reset to factory setting of the bike, and miracle, now the torque goes all the way to 120Nm! I guess this is the solution Arawa. Thank you for your help.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles