Greetings from West Sussex.

simmo-mj99

Sep 7, 2019
West Sussex UK
hi newbie from Horsham West Sussex,
have been an avid follower of this forum for a year now so thought its about time i joined! i ride mostly in surrey hills peaslake plus downs link and the south downs way. this time last year had a 2019 base levo on order from freeborn bikes in horsham but with all the delays i opted for a 2018 levo carbon comp they had in stock and to be honest it was the best decision as i got to ride straight away and missed all the teething problems the 2019 had. I'm 55 years old and the bikes given me the ability go places i would have not contemplated on my analog bike, also i get as much fun working on the bike as i do riding it & have done a few upgrades. i would also nice if you normally ride in the surrey hills peaslake area for me to tag along would be great to meet some other emtb members.
thanks
Mike.
IMG_0142.jpg

Simebru635

Aug 30, 2019
Surrey UK
hi newbie from Horsham West Sussex,
have been an avid follower of this forum for a year now so thought its about time i joined! i ride mostly in surrey hills peaslake plus downs link and the south downs way. this time last year had a 2019 base levo on order from freeborn bikes in horsham but with all the delays i opted for a 2018 levo carbon comp they had in stock and to be honest it was the best decision as i got to ride straight away and missed all the teething problems the 2019 had. I'm 55 years old and the bikes given me the ability go places i would have not contemplated on my analog bike, also i get as much fun working on the bike as i do riding it & have done a few upgrades. i would also nice if you normally ride in the surrey hills peaslake area for me to tag along would be great to meet some other emtb members.
thanks
Mike. View attachment 18276
Hi, I'm in Bookham so mostly do the hills around Ranmore and bit of the Downs. Looking to venture out to Peaselake now that I've upgraded to a Focus Jam2.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles