Greetings from Valencia, Spain

Jdub

Jan 10, 2022
Valencia, Spain
Hey, happy to join this awesome forum. It's been a massive help over the last couple of months as I've gone through the process of buying my first emtb. I'm now the happy owner of a Cube hybrid 160. I needed the big travel for the punishing single trails around where I live north of Valencia in the Sierra Calderona. Endless rocky trails that are begging to be ridden hard!
Ebikes are infectious. When I moved out here from Valencia last year my new neighbor got me hooked. He's a hardcore enduro/ downhill guy who got into ebikes several years back and I rode his Canyon on several trips. The Cube wasn't my first or even second choice but I'm very happy and impressed with its performance and I was able to get it the latest 2022 model at my LBS at an excellent price so no complaints.. The market is brutal and the latest ebike craze here in Spain has stocks looking grim.

Coolcmsc

Oct 29, 2019
U.K.
Hey, welcome! It’s brilliant that you’re enjoying yourself. Sounds a great place to ride 😊 What would have been your first choice eeb?

Jdub

Jan 10, 2022
Valencia, Spain
Hey, welcome! It’s brilliant that you’re enjoying yourself. Sounds a great place to ride 😊 What would have been your first choice eeb?
The whyte E-180 is pretty mouth watering. I was also on the waiting list for the Canyon Torque-On 9. The rocks and drops are pretty intense here so mid-top spec enduros are my dream within my budget.
1641898696295.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles