Greetings from the French Alps

GUIL E-BIKE

Mar 31, 2020
FRENCH ALPS
Hi guys !
Stock in our mountain bike paradise in "Queyras", we have to wait like every one at the moment to ride our bikes here in France. So i am happy to enjoy my time and discuss with you about EMTB Tours in the French Alps, material, bikes and reparing tricks

We are located in France, border of italy, and with my mates we run a bike center who organise 100% E-BIKE All Mountain & Enduro tours.
www.guil-ebike.com
Cheers !
Cyril

RichardGB

Nov 28, 2019
West Midlands
Hi guys !
Stock in our mountain bike paradise in "Queyras", we have to wait like every one at the moment to ride our bikes here in France. So i am happy to enjoy my time and discuss with you about EMTB Tours in the French Alps, material, bikes and reparing tricks

We are located in France, border of italy, and with my mates we run a bike center who organise 100% E-BIKE All Mountain & Enduro tours.
www.guil-ebike.com
Cheers !
Cyril
What a life to live! We go to La Plagne frequently and have ventured into Italy before.

GusF

Mar 24, 2021
France
Hiya from the Lot in sw France. Very new to ebikes but getting right into the local woodland trails round here. Bought a Cube last Dec and just completed my first 1000 km today. My previous involvement with mtbs was a few years ago when I was part of team setting up the Plym Valley trail with National Trust.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles