Good read for the Levo guys

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Good read and a great option for maybe an EMTB ride out session perhaps @Rob Hancill?

Very obvious to see these guys were not using the right tyre combo on this ride and got a bit caught out by having to expel more energy pushing the ebikes up some of the hills and also had energy sapped from them trying to muscle a heavier bike around while riding the ups and downs on a reasonably long technical ride session.

For me, it would have been Super Gravity or DH carcasses tubeless tyres all the way on this terrain. Others may prefer to opt for lighter tyre carcasses with inserts which again ‘may’ work as well.

Not sure if any one else has experienced this before but I find if I ride very technical uphill and downhill sections over a long period on the same ride session on my ebike my legs are fine but my upper body feels like I have been to the gym and completed a very long heavy weights session

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Are you guys both riding quite long bkes? or just weren't all that used to extended descending pre-Ebike?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles