Good Morning All

Another One

Feb 28, 2022
London / Wakefield
Welcome to another one! What are you riding?
Hi Jdub
Well I am almost there with a Levo but have a number of options I think. So currently have 2019 Sworks stumpy Lt and wanted to know what parts would be transferable to Levo frame, mainly the fork, wheels, bars and brakes was not sure if standard or are emtb specific. I suppose looking for most cost effective route whilst having good kit.

Jdub

Jan 10, 2022
Valencia, Spain
If you have the fox 36 in the front and the float in the back on your Sworks it's definitely an upgrade to the entry level Levo even though you will have slightly less travel. Which model are you looking at?

Another One

Feb 28, 2022
London / Wakefield
If you have the fox 36 in the front and the float in the back on your Sworks it's definitely an upgrade to the entry level Levo even though you will have slightly less travel. Which model are you looking at?
Thanks Jdub I spoke with dealer yesterday who advised most parts from Stumpy would transfer I would need to change clamp, new bar & rear wheel. Unfortunately the guy who was going to change Frame to the S works has cancelled so dont have donor frame option, so will be looking at a Carbon framed option just can't decide SL or Standard. Just on reviews I prefer standard option (Range, Power) but concerned about the weight where as the SL is perfect but less range and not as powerful from my understanding.

Jdub

Jan 10, 2022
Valencia, Spain
Personally, I would go standard and not worry about the weight unless you're a big jumper. The SL is a lot lighter but underpowered for most of the stuff I ride. The ascents you can do with a full powered emtb are astonishing. The only issue I have with the weight on my bike is jumping, she definitely prefers to be planted but maybe it's just my lack of skills in the air!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles