Goggles and Glasses

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
look at the store. I bought cheap glasses and had the glasses made. The price was 400 euros

Just realised we might be talking at cross purposes. Do you mean you bought the Rydon frames and had lenses mounted into them locally? Or did you buy a cheap frame and have Rydon lenses fitted into them?

I bought it on ebay

Any chance of the eBay link?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I recently got a pair of the new Madison Enigma glasses - they are their take on a big wrap around frame. Really liking them, especially as being Madison they are great value, but decent kit.

Previously I had been riding Oakley Sutro’s, which are an almost perfect riding pair of Sunglasses IMO but silly expensive at well over 100 quid.

The Madisons are £24.99 for a pair, or £49 for a pair with 3 different lenses which is what I went for.

Been riding with the Pink Orange lenses which offer a pretty much perfect lense for all round riding, good in the sun and good in the trees.

They are super comfy with a good adjustable nose piece, big enough to offer a clear field of view and protect the eyes, but no so big as to interfere with your helmet.

Highly recommended, especially as Madison offer a compressive supply of spare parts if you damage them.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles