Giant stance e Battery and charger failure

Gear4beer

Jun 7, 2022
Ireland
Hi all, as the title says both Charger and battery are toast and out of warranty with no help whatsoever from Giant themselves not even a proper diagnostic I'm getting that elsewhere from a independent bike dealer.
Has anyone had this ? I've tried cleaning checked voltage etc.. at a complete loss battery was left fully charged for a month while away before this happened.
Thanks G4B

Another One

Feb 28, 2022
London / Wakefield
Hi all, as the title says both Charger and battery are toast and out of warranty with no help whatsoever from Giant themselves not even a proper diagnostic I'm getting that elsewhere from a independent bike dealer.
Has anyone had this ? I've tried cleaning checked voltage etc.. at a complete loss battery was left fully charged for a month while away before this happened.
Thanks G4B
Is there anyway you can reset battery to see if that helps, what about trying one of those companies that repairs battery's?

Gear4beer

Jun 7, 2022
Ireland
Is there anyway you can reset battery to see if that helps, what about trying one of those companies that repairs battery's?
Yeah I've reset it too I'm going to diagnosis it via the workshops advise but I doubt it will find fault failing that possible battery rebuild.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles