Sold G-Form Pro-X Shin & Knee Guards - XL

Dashfield

May 11, 2021
Bristol, UK
Used once but they're slightly too big for me, so they're in great condition. There was a small whole in the top of one of them, but this has been sewn up and is barely noticeable.

No scratches or marks on the pads and the sticky rubber rims inside the top and bottom are in great condition.

These are size XL, which according to their chart means calf measurement of 16-18 inches (40.5-45.5cm) and upper thigh 21.5-23 inches (55.5-58.5cm).

Asking £50 inc UK postage - Now £45

I’m just north of Bristol (UK) if looking for collection.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I realise I’m fairly new to this forum but I can provide lots of positive feedback from sales on other forums and eBay if helpful.

Some info about these pads:

The Pro-X knee-shin pads provide extreme protection from impact by using G-Form’s revolutionary technology without compromising movement or comfort for the user. The Pro-X Knee-Shin guard provides a level of protection associated with harder more rigid apparel, however the technology means that that during use the guard is soft to the touch and feels like the user is just wearing a piece of fabric.

The Pro-X Knee-Shin Guard was specifically designed for downhill mountain biking as well as Enduro. But because of its versatility and comfort it can transfer to all bike categories, like BMX and motocross. Designed to be durable, which makes them ideal for heavy use and is machine washable.

RPT Technology
G-Form RPT is a patented, rate-dependant technology that stiffens on impact to dissipate energy. Upon impact the molecules instantly bind together to absorb and redistribute energy. Once the energy from the impact dissipates the molecules return to their original state, all of which is done is a fraction of a second.

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles