Freehub

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Looking to change cassette on Expert thinking of changing freehub body to a hope as I believe I can only use xg ?cassette or am I wrong.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Normally if you now have Sram NX cassette, then the freehub is compatible with Shimano cassettes
dont think thats whats on it sure its a xg .An xd freehub i believe only has to be xg cassette i can use according to Berkshire cycles guy. As i was saying if i change to hope i can put anything on .May have to change hubs to hope by the look of it i was hoping to just change freehub

Last edited:

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
Levo Expert comes with an XD Free hub body so will only take Sram XG cassettes

If you want to run any other cassette i.e a Shimano cassette then u will need a Shimano free hub body from a Specailized Roval hub (2018/19 Kenevo expert and comp use a Shimano free hub body on the Specialized Roval hub)

If you want to run a Hope cassette then you will need a Hope hub with the correct Free hub body for their own cassette

If you buy a Hope Hub they do XD free hub bodies to fit Sram XG cassettes, Free hub bodies for Shimano cassettes (Shimano free hub body will also take a Sram PG cassette as found on the 2018/19 Kenevo Expert and Comp) and they make their own free hub body to fit their own cassette

As of Jan 2020 they will also have available Shimano Microspline free hubs for the new Shimano 12 speed cassette

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Levo Expert comes with an XD Free hub body so will only take Sram XG cassettes

If you want to run any other cassette i.e a Shimano cassette then u will need a Shimano free hub body from a Specailized Roval hub (2018/19 Kenevo expert and comp use a Shimano free hub body on the Specialized Roval hub)

If you want to run a Hope cassette then you will need a Hope hub with the correct Free hub body for their own cassette

If you buy a Hope Hub they do XD free hub bodies to fit Sram XG cassettes, Free hub bodies for Shimano cassettes (Shimano free hub body will also take a Sram PG cassette as found on the 2018/19 Kenevo Expert and Comp) and they make their own free hub body to fit their own cassette

As of Jan 2020 they will also have available Shimano Microspline free hubs for the new Shimano 12 speed cassette
Yes spoke to dealer today may put on shimano freehub and use slx cassette when it needs changed, not long by looks of it 750 miles. Hopefully this is a learning curve and i get more out of next cassette.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles