Frame Number

RichardHawes

Oct 11, 2020
Southampton uk
Hi I am looking for the frame number on my Haibike allmtn 7 2021, i cant find it my sight isnt brilliant but i need ot for the insurance company can anyone help with its location, it does not appear to be in the same place as my wife's hardseven. Thanks in advance

Johnny

Jan 20, 2019
Wheels05
There's a barcode and long number under the crank area which I think could be it. It looks like a sticker but is actually moulded into the frame.

DDenis

Jun 6, 2020
Namur (BE)
Do you know if this AllMtn 7 2021 model is compatible with the Haibike eConnect App on smartphone?
I need a code that ought to be on an ID card that I haven’t received
(The functionality is either mentioned on the web site)

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Are you sure it comes with the econnect module?
It's not listed in the specs. My previous bike had it and the card was supplied in a presentation box with info, and the module was fixed to the inside of the motor plastic guard which seemed far from ideal but was easy to find.
The UK website only mentions which 2020 and earlier models that have it and also doesn't include the PW-X2 in the compatible motor list.

RichardHawes

Oct 11, 2020
Southampton uk
Do you know if this AllMtn 7 2021 model is compatible with the Haibike eConnect App on smartphone?
I need a code that ought to be on an ID card that I haven’t received
(The functionality is either mentioned on the web site)

The website says the following "
  • What are the requirements to use eConnect?

You need an eBike from our company, an eConnect retrofit kit and a compatible Y-cable (depending on motor type), the app (Haibike eConnect) and a mobile data contract. In addition, it might be necessary to buy a compatible skidplate with respective predrilled hole.
So it sugests it is a retro fit kit i would contact your local bike shop that you purchased your bike from, to see if they can supply (and fit) the kit

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles