Fox transfer dropper post

Cmr

Nov 17, 2019
Apriliayp68
I’m thinking of swapping to fox transfer dropper post I’ve been told you have to have the remote lever as well because of cable nipple is the other way can you get a remote lever that bolts onto the sram lever as I don’t want another bracket on the bars

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
There are multiple lever options, the standard Fox one is not very good (and I believe doesn't come with the post). Probably the 2 best dropper levers out there right now, both of which come with a matchmaker compatible clamp if you chose the right option at point of purchase, are:

Wolf Tooth

ReMote Dropper Post Levers

and

PNW Loam Lever

THE LOAM LEVER

Both are clamped at the lever end which is a much better solution in terms of adjustment and maintenance. The reason both are ahead of the market is that they use bigger bearings which both give a better action, and make them very sturdy to use.

Squatch

Feb 20, 2020
Washington State
wolftooth.jpg

wolftooth under.jpg

Loam Lever.jpg

You are right about the cable attaches different ways. The cable needs to be changed and threaded the other way. If you change the housing, you just about have to loosen the motor to thread the new one through. Yes I did it! Kind of goofy the way they do it.
I have both the Loam Lever and the Wolftooth Light Action (Lever is longer that extends across the Levo's power level switch). Both have the matchmaker options that uses the Sram clamp. I think the Loam Lever is nicer out of the two.
Also you may need a bushing for a Fox. My Levo has a 34.9 post and I don't think the Transfer comes that big.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles