Fox Fork decals

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Has anyone used this website? It says licenced product, just wondering if the quality/thickness is decent?

FOX 38 Factory Decal Kit - Black forks - Slik Graphics
Just ordered a set,but they haven't arrived yet.

I'm expecting them to be the same quality as if they were from fox themselves.

Slik used to produce unofficial stickers until a couple of years ago when fox told them to cease and desist, at which point they then agreed an official licensing deal.

Husky430

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
I used these on my 36ers and they are great, thick and good wear and tear with them so far which is the best part of a year.

Snrbrtsn

Apr 7, 2021
Uk - Scotland
I used Ride decals
Ordered a set and received incorrect fork model, enquired and quickly they sent out the correct order, overnight
First class service and apparent good quality and thickness, can’t comment on longevity
I’ve had bare forks for a couple of weeks and kind of like the look

(Either over lay or use heat for removal)

Semmelrocc

E*POWAH Master
Dec 28, 2021
Germany
Thanks @all for the recommendation - good to know. I played a little with their configurator yesterday. Seems like a really nice (and comparably cheap) way of bike customization. 😀
For those of you that already swapped your original stickers: did you use a heat gun or solvent?

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Thanks @all for the recommendation - good to know. I played a little with their configurator yesterday. Seems like a really nice (and comparably cheap) way of bike customization. 😀
For those of you that already swapped your original stickers: did you use a heat gun or solvent?
Just peeled them off, didnt need any special treatment.

My slik graphics decals should be arriving later today

Gavalar

Feb 4, 2019
UK
LOL Fox decals SUCK. Cheap, flimsy, with only a few colors. Been using Slikgraphics for years, their decals are orders of magnitude better than any stock decals from bike or component makers.
Never had any issues as I use invisiframe protection on my forks so graphics never get damaged.

Banksay

Nov 3, 2021
Arbroath, Scotland
Received my decals from SlikGraphics. Quick delivery and better quality than the original fox ones. I selected the matt option and the black background is a perfect match for the fork. Went for the silver and metallic grey to match the rear shock :)

fork.jpg

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
Ordered Lyric fork stickers from Slik Graphics about a month ago. Quality, packaging, instructions, iso-alcohol wipes, alignment procedure etc…everything was great 👍🏻.
Delivery via Post or Courier was a bit confusing. Lesson learned.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles