Focus Sam2 6.9

Manu06

Mar 9, 2022
France
Hi Guys,
Been riding e-MTB for almost 5 years in the south-east of France (Alpes-Maritimes).

My first e-bike was a Levo that did pretty well with 16000km, but the frame broke. I had almost every part replaced, including the engine, over a period of 3 years. Fantastic service from Specialized who gave me a brand new one since they could not repair the frame.

I sold the new bike immediately and bought a Focus Sam2 6.9 that has a more solid design and a larger geometry to fit my tall size (1.95m). I changed those fragile wheels with DT Swiss and I love it so far. Although I prefer the brose assistance over bosh...

Zed

Feb 26, 2019
Brisbane, Australia
Hi Guys,
Been riding e-MTB for almost 5 years in the south-east of France (Alpes-Maritimes).

My first e-bike was a Levo that did pretty well with 16000km, but the frame broke. I had almost every part replaced, including the engine, over a period of 3 years. Fantastic service from Specialized who gave me a brand new one since they could not repair the frame.

I sold the new bike immediately and bought a Focus Sam2 6.9 that has a more solid design and a larger geometry to fit my tall size (1.95m). I changed those fragile wheels with DT Swiss and I love it so far. Although I prefer the brose assistance over bosh...
Now some time has gone by, how do you feel about the change from Levo -> Sam2? Right decision?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles