Floor stand for cleaning

leix_toffee

Jan 15, 2021
Ireland
Hi All, anyone have a recommendation for a floor stand to use while cleaning your bike? One that will fit EMTB tire widths. I am sick of scratching my grips leaning the bike against the wall. I have a Park Tool stand for maintenance but want a "quick" option for after a ride that could also throw into the car for trailside.

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
There have been a number of discussions on this topic. Try the search button at the top of the screen for various combinations for maintenance, stand, floor, workshop, (stand for ) cleaning, etc. In fact, there's a bunch of them at the bottom of the screen when you read this.

The vast majority of suggestions are completely independent of tyre width.

STATO

Feb 18, 2020
North
I fully expected this to be a pile of garbage, but for £8 took a punt thinking i could bolt it to a post in the garden if it was unstable. How wrong i was. Ive been very pleasantly surprised by how stable it is, and i use it all the time to hold bikes when i need to shuffle stuff around in my tight garage. The hooks bolt in so swapping heights between bikes may need a spanner if you do the nuts up tight, but i leave them a bit loose so the angle to suit the chainstay/seatstay anyway.

1627566621730.png

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles