Flight attendant will it fit a trek rail ?

Dano78

Dec 3, 2019
Uk
Do people think the rear shock wont fit the trek rails when flight attendant becomes available to retro fit ?

Dano78

Dec 3, 2019
Uk
Looks like it would fit space wise.

Not sure why you'd want it though. You have a motor, is it worth it for a marginal efficiency gain when pedalling up hill ?
Yeah I know what your saying but you can set it to be downhill orientated wondering wether you could just have the fork on it's own

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I'd imagine when they do sell them you'll be able to buy them as separate items.

It's not just Zeb's with it either. If you look at the Canyon Spectral LTD AXS 29, it comes with the "Lyric Ultimate Flight attendant 160". So presumably they'll be offering several forks for sale with similar spec to now but with "Flight Attendant" tagged onto the name.

Again the Canyon Neuron CF SLX LTD has the Pike Ultimate Flight Attendant - as another example.

Price wise is difficult to work out. Pinkbike show the Specialized Enduro with it for $12,500 - which is what it costs now without it.

Meanwhile Trek show their Slash 9.9 XX1 AXS Flight Attendant as $12,500, where as the none flight attendent model is $11,500.

Bringing this back now that the Flight Attendant retrofit kits are available. Does anyone know if the pedal sensor will work on the ‘22 Rail XX1 AXS? I’m only a weekend mechanic so not sure if the Gen 4 Bosch has a hollow spindle that would fit the pedal sensor. Seems like the other two components will fit.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles