Five ten freerider elements/pro sizing

Wezza

Feb 5, 2019
Welwyn garden city
Thinking about buying my first pair of five ten freeriders but I was wondering if there sizing is true. I’m a UK7 with my trainers, shoes, boots etc but wondered if they come up small or slightly bigger. Do I go up or down half a size ? Buying them online so don’t really want the faf of having to send them back if they don’t fit. Also any info on elements or pros would be helpful. Thanks

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I have a couple of variants and always found them to run true, UK9 in my case. I have elements which I ride most of the year round, not a tyre waterproof shoe, but do keep you feet dry in anything but a downopour.

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Thinking about buying my first pair of five ten freeriders but I was wondering if there sizing is true. I’m a UK7 with my trainers, shoes, boots etc but wondered if they come up small or slightly bigger. Do I go up or down half a size ? Buying them online so don’t really want the faf of having to send them back if they don’t fit. Also any info on elements or pros would be helpful. Thanks

Although I wear a different style I find them true to size in length but I find them quite narrow for my feet so size up

Wezza

Feb 5, 2019
Welwyn garden city
I have a couple of variants and always found them to run true, UK9 in my case. I have elements which I ride most of the year round, not a tyre waterproof shoe, but do keep you feet dry in anything but a downopour.
Thanks for in info. What are your thoughts regarding the elements or the pros ? On the scotbycycles website the elements are £75 but the pros are only another £9 at £84

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
If I am unsure I order in both sizes and send back the ones that don't fit. Also most Evans will have a set of standard Freeriders in stock to try.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles