FIVE TENS DISCOUNT CODE

MaxyP

May 5, 2020
Wales
Hello Chaps, I see lots of riders talking about the 30% discount code on the above.

Anyone know the code?

I'm normally a size 10 what should I order in 5/10's ?

Cheers
Maxy

Sirwincealot

May 3, 2020
Surrey Hills, UK
There was a 30% discount a couple of weeks ago on the Adidas UK website. Seems they’ve dropped it down to a 15% discount now (SPRING15 code).

I’m also a size 10 and initially went for a 10.5 in the Freerider Pros as I’d heard they come up slightly small. They actually turned out slightly too big and I went with a size 10 which have been spot on. I have got skinny feet though!

btw the returns process is super slick and free. In hindsight I should have just ordered both sizes at the same time and sent back the ones I didn’t need.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
There was a 30% discount a couple of weeks ago on the Adidas UK website. Seems they’ve dropped it down to a 15% discount now (SPRING15 code).

I’m also a size 10 and initially went for a 10.5 in the Freerider Pros as I’d heard they come up slightly small. They actually turned out slightly too big and I went with a size 10 which have been spot on. I have got skinny feet though!

btw the returns process is super slick and free. In hindsight I should have just ordered both sizes at the same time and sent back the ones I didn’t need.
Thats exactly what I do when ordering off the Adidas website, their returns process is excellent.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles