First time EBike owner

IRideBikes

May 9, 2020
Preston
25 years of riding bikes, building bikes and riding trails, I finally got myself my first e bike after testing one at dalby forest earlier in the year ?

Treated myself to the Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Action Team, done a few bits already (tubeless, invisiframe etc) but looking forward to sharing adventures and stories with you all ? and especially looking forward to actually seeing s forest sometime soon!!

IMG_20200403_164117.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2020
Essex, England
25 years of riding bikes, building bikes and riding trails, I finally got myself my first e bike after testing one at dalby forest earlier in the year ?

Treated myself to the Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Action Team, done a few bits already (tubeless, invisiframe etc) but looking forward to sharing adventures and stories with you all ? and especially looking forward to actually seeing s forest sometime soon!!

View attachment 30832 I agree. Bought my first ebike in feb then lockdown. I have used my councils Byway and Bridleway maps to venture into the tracks and trails in my surrounding countryside. It’s been a game changer. Enjoy.

davec

May 3, 2020
uk
Thats on my shortlist - Im interested to hear your review once you get to ride it properly

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles