First E-MTB, Pole Voima

Bollox

Oct 12, 2022
Sweden
Some pics of my 1 week old Pole Voima k2. 190mm f&r travel. Standard build apart from the Hope carbon bars, pinched from my Pace RC295.

Scenic pics are from 3 days getting to know the Voima in Trysil BP, Norway.
voima.jpg

voima1.jpg

voima2.jpg

voima3.jpg

voima4.jpg

voima5.jpg

voima6.jpg

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
Do anything special to set it up, re angles or speed sensors?
I saw now that Pole are releasing a 160/150 Voima that can be run as a mullet, and have asked on the FB post if there is to be a "conversion kit" for 190/190 Voima. No answer as yet...
I specced the rotor magnet/swing arm sensor kit. You need to change the wheel circumference in the app. The hta slackens 0.9° to 62.6°. Bb down 10mm.

You can use a angle headset fo take the hta back to 63.5° if you want. I haven't yet and am running as per down duro spec.

The downduro Voima is the mullet Voima 190 mullet Voima. It's the same frame as far as can tell. No sure why they aren't offering it with a single crown option.

Jul 6, 2023
Bellingham and Rotorua
I specced the rotor magnet/swing arm sensor kit. You need to change the wheel circumference in the app. The hta slackens 0.9° to 62.6°. Bb down 10mm.

You can use a angle headset fo take the hta back to 63.5° if you want. I haven't yet and am running as per down duro spec.

The downduro Voima is the mullet Voima 190 mullet Voima. It's the same frame as far as can tell. No sure why they aren't offering it with a single crown option.
Hey you're the guy I rode with recently in Rotorua. I have the Norco range and you and your friends rode the shuttle. Nice to see you the other day and I love the Voima. I tried super hard to get a Fezzari Timp Peak shipped over here recently but it seems to have fallen through. See you out on the trails I'm sure! Roturua is a perfect ebike spot and I'm jealous every time I see you guys.

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
Hey you're the guy I rode with recently in Rotorua. I have the Norco range and you and your friends rode the shuttle. Nice to see you the other day and I love the Voima. I tried super hard to get a Fezzari Timp Peak shipped over here recently but it seems to have fallen through. See you out on the trails I'm sure! Roturua is a perfect ebike spot and I'm jealous every time I see you guys.
Small world hey? Are you the guy that showed us down Eric?
Good times.

That sucks re the timp peak. I looked hard at that bike too. But decided I wanted more travel.

Jul 6, 2023
Bellingham and Rotorua
Small world hey? Are you the guy that showed us down Eric?
Good times.

That sucks re the timp peak. I looked hard at that bike too. But decided I wanted more travel.
Yeah that's me! My wife rides for Fezzari professionally so I usually try to own one in addition to whatever else I've got. The Timp Peak checks all of the boxes for me pretty much, but I do think more is more. The Voima changed the game for me and I'm pretty sure I'll end up on one or something like it at some point. Changed the Norco to 200x200 since I last saw you and pedal that around full time. It's amazing.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles