Finally, a coil conversion for your fork that can be reversed.

Stanpipe

Jun 12, 2020
Isle of Wight - UK
Spoke to the guys at TF Tuned last week when ordering new rear shock. A couple of their employees ride emtb’s with RS Lyriks. Got chatting about the smash pot coil conversion. Apparently they can convert from air to coil using this system in the opposite leg and also swap damper from right to left leg. They have to alter travel slightly (say 160mm to 170mm - didn’t ask why). Any internal scratches left by coil will be in damper leg and not air/oil leg when (or if) you want to revert back to original.
Hope this is of some interest to you.

Stoneilove

Jan 27, 2023
England
Spoke to the guys at TF Tuned last week when ordering new rear shock. A couple of their employees ride emtb’s with RS Lyriks. Got chatting about the smash pot coil conversion. Apparently they can convert from air to coil using this system in the opposite leg and also swap damper from right to left leg. They have to alter travel slightly (say 160mm to 170mm - didn’t ask why). Any internal scratches left by coil will be in damper leg and not air/oil leg when (or if) you want to revert back to original.
Hope this is of some interest to you.
The 38's can be swapped back to airshock with no issues.

Growmac

Subscriber
Dec 4, 2020
Wilts, UK
Full Factory (Fin's ex TF) converted my Lyrik to coil and I can confirm it's well worth it. This just makes it even more of a no brainer.

Stoneilove

Jan 27, 2023
England
Full Factory (Fin's ex TF) converted my Lyrik to coil and I can confirm it's well worth it. This just makes it even more of a no brainer.
Cant wait to get my 38's back with the smash pot, no had a single person yet so its not worth the upgrade and that got to be a first lol

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles