Levo Gen 2 Fidlock bottle Cage

Basher

May 23, 2020
GATESHEAD
Hi All
Has anyone fitted the Fidlock bottle and magnetic bracket to there Levo? I need to have my spesh cage removed to allow the bike to clamp on my bike carrier and normally use a waist pack or back pack for water. At this time of year i only normally carry a 500ml bottle.
Asking the question as the space for the mount looks tight in pictures and so would like a real world opinion.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Hi All
Has anyone fitted the Fidlock bottle and magnetic bracket to there Levo? I need to have my spesh cage removed to allow the bike to clamp on my bike carrier and normally use a waist pack or back pack for water. At this time of year i only normally carry a 500ml bottle.
Asking the question as the space for the mount looks tight in pictures and so would like a real world opinion.
no...seems an expensive option when a couple of velcro straps with a standard cage would do the same thing and in your case would enable cage and bottle to be removed and replaced easily when needed.

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
Hi All
I did and it fits. I never got the hang of inserting the bottle in the Specialized cage on the trail. The Fidlock magnets grab the bottle and pull into the proper location. It's on my list of "glad I did it" changes.

FidlockBottle.jpg

matt_thebeard

Dec 4, 2020
south wales
the cube stereo geometry means its something im looking into also seems a normal bottle holder has to be side release to enable fitment and the fidlock thing seems like a better option to me , just pricey so waiting lol

gibbers

Jun 1, 2023
UK
Hi, I was wondering if people used the screws from the original specialized cage or the Fidlock ones.

The Fidlock ones are a lot longer and when fitting the new cage I noticed they pierced through the dropper post guide and could possibly damage the battery so I ended up using the original ones.

Mik3F

Sep 23, 2023
Middleton
I had to use the ones with my bike when I fitted to my SL, the suppplied ones were too long

Can also use the range extender with the boad adaptor now too

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles