F@!&?NG EBIKERS!!!

Twindaddy

Nov 29, 2022
Chino Hills
Yes, I used to think that when struggling up a climb only to hear “ON YOUR LEFT” followed by the whirr of a motor blowing by me. But now, now, I AM ONE OF YOU!! I have joined the DARKSIDE….HAHAHAHHA (my evil laugh)

Proud owner of a Levo

09EF88F5-7863-4CCC-9B9F-6D1DD689A23F.jpeg

SwampNut

Oct 26, 2022
Peoria, AZ USA
The other day I was passed, with no warning at all, by an electric motorcycle at over double my speed on a no-vehicle multi-use path. Now THAT is annoying.

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Yes, I used to think that when struggling up a climb only to hear “ON YOUR LEFT” followed by the whirr of a motor blowing by me. But now, now, I AM ONE OF YOU!! I have joined the DARKSIDE….HAHAHAHHA (my evil laugh)

Good on ya, dawg. I rode The Oaks both Monday and Tuesday this week. Might head out there tomorrow, too, before the rain. Maybe see you out there.

Twindaddy

Nov 29, 2022
Chino Hills
Good on ya, dawg. I rode The Oaks both Monday and Tuesday this week. Might head out there tomorrow, too, before the rain. Maybe see you out there.
Would love to get out there tomorrow but this silly “work” thing always gets in the way. Will definitely try to get out there Friday though.

I knew the ebike would be fantastic on the climbs but didnt realize how well it handles going back down. I also ride a Ripmo AF and the ebike is so much more planted and stable.

jeanmarc

Mar 2, 2021
Canada

Proud owner of a Levo

Sometimes the transition can be painful psychologically... Welcome! 😎

Loppy Lou

Mar 22, 2022
Bristol

Proud owner of a Levo

View attachment 102288
We all have choices, so why would you struggle, especially as we are not getting any younger, welcome to electric! ;-)

Labrador29

Jun 24, 2019
Marlborough New Zealand
The other day I was passed, with no warning at all, by an electric motorcycle at over double my speed on a no-vehicle multi-use path. Now THAT is annoying.
Electric motor cycle don't count! If you fit a mirror and identify him/her early enuff, you could 'stiff-arm' the rider as he/she overtakes. (only joking)
Seriously, my geriatric e-mtb riding mates, (65-85 years of age - all very good mtb'ers) have to ride up a shared concrete river pathway for 3 kilometres before we reach our hilly MTB Park. We pass many walkers of all ages/dog owners walking their dogs off leads, kiddies on bikes etc. etc.
Some of us have purchased electric warning devices from Ali-Express. Cheap as chips and are 120 decibels. Many optional warning sounds, and charged through a USB point. If we are coming up behind walkers etc., we give them plenty of notice we are approaching. The only problem is walkers with ear pods listening to music. They don't hear, and many just about crap themselves when we overtake them. Why they want to listen to music whilst out walking is beyond me!
Welcome to our world.

TheLob

May 23, 2020
Northern Ireland

Proud owner of a Levo

View attachment 102288
What about yee!!! Lovely bike and beautiful location. As I pass other bikers I shout “I’m cheating” 😬as I am just about to turn 66, do I care what they think?

TheLob

May 23, 2020
Northern Ireland

Proud owner of a Levo

View attachment 102288
What about yee!!! Lovely bike and beautiful location. As I pass other bikers I shout “I’m cheating” 😬as I am just about to turn 66, do I care what they think?

jonmat

Feb 22, 2020
Sheffield

Proud owner of a Levo

View attachment 102288
You will look back and wonder if mountain biking is pushing your bike up a hill. It took me three years to persuade my son and now he tells everyone it's a game changer. Enjoy and all the best, do look after your transmission components as e-bikes eat chains and cassettes.

Twindaddy

Nov 29, 2022
Chino Hills
You will look back and wonder if mountain biking is pushing your bike up a hill. It took me three years to persuade my son and now he tells everyone it's a game changer. Enjoy and all the best, do look after your transmission components as e-bikes eat chains and cassettes.

Total game changer. Have done more descents in the past week than I have in the past month! Finally got a chance to check out Dog Park in San Clemente today. AMAZING!!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles