Ex display 6.8... a few questions.

Major Stare

May 5, 2021
Nottinghamshire
I have sold my CUBE Stereo Hybrid and purchased an ex shop display 6.8. (small scratches to the dropper post saving £500).

A few questions (fairly new to eMTB).
* The dropper post lever on the handle bar, the inner cable sticks out, nearly past the lever. Dropper post is working. How do i push this cable back?
* It came with a bag of accessories. I can work out where the chain protection sticks on, but it has another straight length of black rubber/plastic, two clear stickers (one long, one short) and one spiral length of plastic. Where are these for?

Anything else i should do or check before riding apart from checking everything is tightened up correctly?
I can see i need to put screws in the bottle cage holes and potentially get a motor guard.

SP5657

Oct 25, 2022
Kent
My seat post inner cable is also sticking out about the same as yours, I was going to just trim it back and put an end cap to stop it unravelling, my thought was that it can only stretch from the current setting it is on, someone else may have a better idea!
The black rubber (smaller piece) if it is the one I am thinking of goes on the upper part of the swinging arm to stop the chain hitting that part here:

1153DBCA-0C56-4929-B362-5EBB9EF2437D_1_201_a.jpeg

The clear bits I haven't used, I thought they may go on the upper part of the swinging arm where the tyre passes through!
The protector disc at the back of the cassette has broken on mine, the clips to the spokes are very brittle... other than that this is the best bike I have ever had! Went to Bike Park Wales the first day I got it and literally grinning from ear to ear! The motor power and battery life are insane! Hope you have fun!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles