Eleglide M1 Plus E-Bike: Eleglide M1 Plus Assembly

Bizdustry

May 1, 2023
England
I just finished a video with my father assembling the Eleglide M1 Plus E-Bike. The motor is only 250w for the rear, which meets EAPC standards. Planning on doing a follow-up review on the Eleglide E-Bike in the upcoming week, but I would love to hear your thoughts on the Assembly Video.

► Buy at Eleglide: Electric Mountain Bike M1 Plus
► 60€ off code: Bizdustry

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
This may not be the bike for me but I feel that the proper torquing of all bolts during assembly is important. Especially the head tube and stem. The torque specification may be available in the assembly manual.
Thanks for the vid btw.

Bizdustry

May 1, 2023
England
This may not be the bike for me but I feel that the proper torquing of all bolts during assembly is important. Especially the head tube and stem. The torque specification may be available in the assembly manual.
Thanks for the vid btw.
Just finished making the video review. The only thing that is annoying is the UK Law on EAPC's, having a 250w rear motor isn't good for inclines that we ebike riders encounter on our commutes. Hope you enjoy the video, any feedback would be appreciated.

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I’m definitely no vid/review expert and my knowledge of the process is almost zero. But I know what I like to see/hear in a video.

Rob Rides makes some great video reviews aimed at the eMTB market. Those are top quality reviews which is probably why he is tops in his class. IMO. Some action shots with voice overs, basic info on the components, pros and cons, and your opinion. There’s so many possibilities but the commuter market is foreign to me.
Your recent video review, 5/10.

I could probably make a review vid of gargoyles falling from buildings with a Mickey Mouse voice over. But I’ll save my potential audience the pain.(or horror).😱

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles