E13 rear hub problem

Camstyn

Jun 19, 2019
Kamloops BC
Having issues with my rear hub on my E13 wheel, 2019 Pro Race. It started as feeling like the chain was jumping the cogs on the two smallest cogs on the cassette, and my shifting seems to be messed up going in/out of them from 9th anyways. I have been putting off addressing it and just using the bottom 9 gears.
On my last big ride it began to do the same thing on the 46t, 1st gear, on steep grades in boost mode. I played around with it today and can now get it to do the same thing in other gears as well, so it’s obviously something in the hub and not the cassette. Has anyone else run into this, and what was the fix? I have a little over 250 miles on the bike.

ebkilla

Oct 15, 2021
California
Having issues with my rear hub on my E13 wheel, 2019 Pro Race. It started as feeling like the chain was jumping the cogs on the two smallest cogs on the cassette, and my shifting seems to be messed up going in/out of them from 9th anyways. I have been putting off addressing it and just using the bottom 9 gears.
On my last big ride it began to do the same thing on the 46t, 1st gear, on steep grades in boost mode. I played around with it today and can now get it to do the same thing in other gears as well, so it’s obviously something in the hub and not the cassette. Has anyone else run into this, and what was the fix? I have a little over 250 miles on the bike.
I have the exact same issue you ever find a solution?

Fatbap

Feb 15, 2020
Rhondda south wales
I had problems with my e13 cassette after 18 miles. It was skipping gears an not sifting right. I tried everything an no joy. I tried a rear wheel off my mates bike with a shimano cassette an no issues put mine back on an no good. At the time there was not many options for a cassette so I had a set of wheels made so I can run shimano xt. Not a single problem since. I bet the cassette is dead

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles